Sunday, March 29, 2009

Michelle - Senior Portraits





Well it was extra special doing this portrait session! I had a chance to watch this young lady grow up! She was a helper in my Brownine troop eons ago. As a girl scout she achieved Girl Scouts highest honor, the coveted "Gold Award". This award is the girls version of the Eagle Scout Award. Last year Michelle had some obstacles to overcome but she made it through. I am very proud of her. Congratulations on your graduation! Thank you, to you and Grandma Pat, for choosing me for your senior portraits!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I love Shelly's pics. They are very cute. You did an awesome job on them, Kristy.

Ottawa Portrait Photographer said...

Nice images. I love the slideshow.

Great work.

LJ

Sudbury Wedding Photographer said...

Love your Senior photography, Kristy! Very dynamic stuff.

John Rumball
Sudbury Wedding Photography