Friday, May 1, 2009

In Memory of Daniel Earl Hasty, D.D.S.

Today I celebrate the life of a man who touched my life greatly. Dr. Hasty...He died last Saturday at the young age of 62. Today is his funeral. He was loved by so many people and lived his life right. By right I mean...he walked the talk...he lived for Jesus. Everything he did, he did to glorify God. For me this was big...I worked for him for 5 years and he was joyful, caring, consistant, wise, a leader, a teacher, respectful, loving, prayerful, enthusiastic, and generous. He was a mentor and role model...I will miss Dr. Hasty and our special talks about life...I start a new chapter in my life with wonder of what God has planned and will continue to pray for his wife and children. When I was a little girl my grandma used to sing this song..."I'd Rather Have Jesus". I dedicate this song to Dr. Hasty as it truly describes him and what his life was like.

2 comments:

MVTEAM said...

Kristy, this is such a suprise! I am so sad, he was a great guy! We will miss him awful! What will you do now? My prayers are with his family and you!

Kim Hren

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.