Sunday, March 14, 2010

2010 Mrs. Asparagus Queen Candidate #1






Well it is that time of year and preparing for our local Asparagus Festival keeps many people very busy. I am privileged to be photographing the 2010 candidates for Mrs. Asparagus. This week I will be posting all of the candidates so check back. Our first candidate is Crystal Morden. I asked her why she wanted to be our Queen and here is what she said...
"I would like to help the asparagus farmers as well as the county in general by representing them as Mrs. Asparagus. Up until a few years ago, I lived in Oceana County. I have always enjoyed the natural beauty of the land and grew up on a fruit farm in Shelby. I remember going to the Asparagus Festival every year to watch the parade, ever since I was a little girl. I would be honored if I were chosen to represent the county at other festivals. I love to travel, get dressed up, and I would love to get the word out about asparagus and Oceana County."

1 comments:

Jacqui said...

These are just great! I love them all!