Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2010 Mrs. Asparagus Queen Candidate #3






Introducing Asparagus Queen Candidate, Jessica Bates. After talking with Jessica, this is why she wants to Mrs. Asparagus 2010...
"I would be honored to carry the title of Mrs. Asparagus because it would give me the opportunity to express to the community how unique and special Oceana County is. Michigan is the third state in the nation for the Asparagus production with our county, Oceana, being number one in the state. I would be honored to promote the healthy benefits of eating asparagus, supporting local Michigan Farmers who grow this amazing vegetable, and encourage others to visit this wonderful county which I am proud to call my home. Buy Michigan Asparagus!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Jessica!!!!! You will make a great spokes person for Michigan Asapargus. I would be very proud to say I'm from Michigan with you as the Queen!!!!

Pretoria Wedding Photography said...

Lovely work. Jenna D